Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Impressions of Far Cry 3

Far Cry 3 Logo   I've been playing Far Cry 3 for a bit since I picked it up Tuesday night, and so far, I've been having a good time with it. I look having the ability to deal with situations as I see fit, and some of the random elements found on the roads, like broke down cars and so forth. I been hunting animals to increase the ammo, storage, and money capacity, and I like how that is implemented. Speaking of which, the animals in this game, both predator and prey, act pretty realistically, and the predators will stalk you if you aren't careful.

  So far the story has been great, capturing the emotions of what would happen in those situations, but I won't spoil anything. I like how skills unlock as you play the main story, so you don't max out everything before you even start heh. I haven't tried the multiplayer modes but I will tonight.

  If you got questions, feel free to send them my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment