Friday, August 10, 2012

Tips for pre-ordering games and paying them down!

Tips for Preordering games and Paying them Down!:

A small guide to smart, financial usage of paying them down!



Borderlands 2 ultimate Loot Box edition
Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Collectors Edition
Hello everyone, today we have a tip that I am sharing with our readers today on how to properly help with paying down on preorders. Video games are not cheap, and are usually around 60 dollars plus tax, and some collector editions can be well over the 100 dollar mark, such as the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Box for example (above pic). Its around 150 US dollars plus tax, so if you are a Borderlands junkie like me and really love your game, it can be a real hit to the wallet. I will offer some of my tips for paying down preorders.




    One tip I am using to full effect is that I treat my pre-orders like Walmart's layaway program, paying them down gradually instead of going for broke and paying the full price at launch.  For example, I pre-order this loot box edition early on, and I have been paying 10 dollars a week, since I work literally right next to one, its very convenient for me to do 10 dollars a week at pay day. If you don't happen to have the convenience like I do, you could opt to say, pay 20$ at regular intervals and pre-order games long before launch day for said game and pay it down over time, according to your budget, finances, and convenience.

  Most games are around 60 dollars, so if you paid 20 dollars at each visit, you would be reducing the cost by a 1/3 (tax not withstanding), and by the time you pay off your game, your wallet won't be taking such a big hit when your game releases.

Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition set
Alien's Colonial Marines Collector's Edition
  If you have other tips you would like to share with our readers feel free to share them in our comments section, and if you liked our tips today be sure to share with friends and subscribe for more tips in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment